RAM recognises that privacy is important to its clients and visitors to this site.
RAM is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information that you provide by which you can be identified will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RAM may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10th May 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information, including your e-mail address
- Demographic information such as, your postcode
- Other information, which is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Visitor domains and IP addresses
- What we do with the information
We use this information to help us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To understand where in the world our site visitors come from
- To meet our contractual obligations with you
- To review, monitor and carry out research and analyse usage
- If you have agreed, we may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- If you have agreed, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may also use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
The RAM website uses “cookies” to enhance the user experience.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you register to use any parts of the website, you may be given or create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately using our contact details.
If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may change your password or require you to change your password or we may suspend your account until your identity has been verified and the account has been satisfactorily secured.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites that we consider of interest. However, if you use a link to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website, which is not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute, share or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Your personal information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Nothing in this policy shall prevent or hinder RAM from complying with its legal obligations as to disclosure or otherwise under that Act.
For a small fee, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
2 Progress Way