The CO₂ monitor and controller has a range of features allowing easy monitoring and control of the CO₂ climate in your grow room. You can easily set a desired CO₂ range specifying a PPM limit either side of a desired target level. Offering a unique 2 in 1 system, the 24-hour CO₂ data log allows you to spot trends over a 24-hour period, leading to greater insight and a higher amount of control over your grow. Another key feature is the day/night sensor ensuring the controller will not emit CO₂ during the night when your plant cannot make use of it making your CO₂ go further.
- 2 in 1 monitor and controller.
- Highly Cost effective.
- Easy to use, plug and play system.
- Effortlessly add to existing grow rooms without changing existing equipment.
- Large LCD display screen.
- Human mode reducing CO₂ levels in the area.
- 24-hour log of CO₂ levels.
- 5 M cable to CO₂ sensor.
- Wall mountable.
Monitor CO₂ levels live with the LCD display of the CO₂ PPM
Increase CO₂ levels (in plant mode) by controlling a CO₂ source.
Decrease CO₂ levels (in human mode) by activating your extraction.
Keep CO₂ levels within your pre-set range.
Input: 100 – 240V AC / 50 – 60 Hz
Max. Load: 5A at 240V / 10A at 120V